View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 10:22 AM
Doctor of XSology

Quote:
Originally Posted by sholmesxs11 View Post
guess I will be pounding sand......its a shame......I do all my own work, switch head and internals/lap the valves/ clean the carbs/synch the carbs (help from Tarzan- Rick with his carb tuner)/new master cylinder/replace front rotors/modify rear fender/CUT back end off/redo banana seat to solo seat/ Finally have it purring like a kitten, only to be told I am not welcome here........

unlike previous owner who didn't take care of SH*T.......broken exhaust bolt in header/locked up front brakes/warped rotors/he decided to drill out the hole in the master cylinder/bolts rusted on for 30+ years/ cob webs and feathers around my spark plugs but he is worthy of your help

Yup you struck the nerve....I may go pound sand but at least I am not crying and whining like a b&*%%* peace be with you
????????????????:con fused:????????????

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Visit XS11.org too......