Thread: New rider
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 07:02 AM
XS-XJ Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainzz View Post
...They don't wail like a screeching ninja, the don't rumble like a harley. They just growl like a spactic, stressed out badger waiting to rip your face off and eat your soul.
Trainzz that is the funniest thing I have ever heard. It took me 5 min's to stop laughing! Seriously funny stuff.

Grinder, my advice to you is use the search bar and dig through this site. Its likely that all your questions have been answered by a previous post. I took a long time reading before making a post, and its important to read the stick posts at the top. If there is something that you cannot find, then make a post. You will find more help than you can imagine if you do it properly, and reading past threads will familiarize you on how to do that. If you happen to get that XJ Iím certain that youíll be too busy riding the heck out of it during your first season of ownership to make any changes on it, cosmetic or otherwise. Welcome.

'79 XS11 SF
Stock, no title.

'84 Chevy K-10 "Big Blue"
GM 350, Muncie SM465, NP208, GM 10 Bolt with 3.42gears turnin 31x10.5 Baja Claws

"What they do have is an implacable, unrelenting presence and movement that bespeaks massive power lurking behind paint and chrome. They don't wail like a screeching ninja, the don't rumble like a harley. They just growl like a spactic, stressed out badger waiting to rip your face off and eat your soul." Trainzz~RIP~