View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 02:15 PM
XS-XJ Guru

Hopefully I’m heading out tomorrow afternoon to stop in Gunnison and on to Durango Thursday morning. Otherwise leaving early Thursday. Shirts are packed, saddlebags and duffel bag ready to put on the bike.

Plan on meet and greet at 5 PM at the United Campground on Friday. We could do burgers and brats, we could also do a restaurant in town or order pizza to the campground. It’s up to you guys. We can decide once we are all there. Also will decide kick-stands up time each night for the next day.

The 3 of us getting there on Thursday will probably be out riding Friday morning into the early/mid afternoon. When you get there tell them your are with the Yamaha motorcycle group and they can direct you. Tim is the manager I have been working with.

The 3 of us getting Thursday will take care of the payment for Thursday night.

Friday night through Sunday night there will be a 8 of us camping. If we can fit onto three sites it will be approx $48.75 per guy for the full stay. If we elect/need to use a fourth site the total will be approx $57.50 per guy for the stay.

I will have talked through that with the campground manager so it should go smoothly when each of you arrive. The plan is each guy pay their portion at the campground and I won’t have to collect it from each person.

Don’t forget the $20 entrance fee for Mesa Verde and the $20 for the rally fund.

Breakfast on your own each morning, lunch is on the road, group dinner back at the campground. Will collect money from each guy to cover the cost of whatever food we decide to go with.

Safe travels guys, post up here with questions or you can text me. I think everyone has my number so should be good to go.

“Westward Ho, destination Durango”, except the Cali boys, please ride east...

Be safe riding or trailering out, looking forward to seeing you all!

01 ZRX 1200, only bike in the garage.

2019 Rally Link:
http://appleattic.net/XS2019/xs2019.htm