Home arrow Forums

Go Back   XS11.com Forums > Buy, Sell, Trade Forum > XS and XJ 1100 bikes for sale.

Old 08-22-2012, 12:47 PM
XSive

Time to let 'er go...

http://richmond.craigslist.org/mcy/3222514325.html

Just posted my '80 G on craigslist a few moments ago. Had her for a couple of years but don't have the time, money, or space to finish her properly. I'm upset with myself I never finished. Thought I'd post it up here if anyone's interested.

$1000 isn't firm. Bought the bike a couple of years ago for $400. Didn't run, no electrical, etc. Between the cost of the bike, parts bike, and parts, I'm in around $1500, not including time. I know that doesn't mean anything when selling something, what you have into it and all, but that's where the $1000 asking price comes in.

3phase helped me a lot, as did some posts and tutorials on this forum, so I thank you all for that. It's been real. If you're interested, email me at manleypv@gmail.com or call/text at (434) 238-0209. Thanks, guys.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:41 AM
XS-XJ Guru

A fellow Virginian. I've got 2 spare stock coils if you need one to plop in there and get her running on all 4 then she'd be a better sell.
PM if you're interested in me sending you the coil. (won't cost you a thing, they're just gathering dust in my shed)

I wish I had some extra money lying around, then I'd come get her and finish fixing her back up. I pick up my SG project bike last fall in Petersburg.

80G (Green paint(PO idea))
The Green Monster
K&N A/F, TC's fuse block, '81 oil cooler, TC's homemade 4-2 w/Mac Mufflers, Raptor 660 ACCT
Got him in '04.
bald tire & borrowing parts

80SG (Black w/red emblems & calipers)
Scarlet
K&N A/F, TC's fuse block, WJ5, Shoei bags, Raptor 660 ACCT.
Got her in '11
Ready for the twisties!

81H (previously CPMaynard's)
Hugo
Full Venturer, Indigo Blue with B/W painted tank.
Cold weather ride

Tags
1980, xs1100g