Home arrow Forums

Go Back   XS11.com Forums > Idle Talk Forum > Members Lounge

Old 08-08-2015, 08:32 AM
XS-XJ Super Guru

UP Lost Rally: Save Money on Lodging

I have a single bed, non-smoking room I'll be in. If anybody wants to save a few bucks, you're welcome to bring a sleeping bag or air mattress and share the room with me, FREE OF CHARGE. Shoot me sn email. I took Friday off, so I plan-on leaving early Friday morning, and being up-there around 4pm. It'll be a slow ride to take-in the sites.
2H9 Mod, Truck-Lite LED Headlight, TECHNA-FIT S/S Brake Lines, Rear Air Shocks, TKAT Fork Brace, Dyna DC-I Coils, TC Fuse Block, Barnett HD Clutch Springs, Superbike Handlebars, V-Star 650 ACCT, NGK Irridium Plugs, OEM Exhaust. CNC-Cut 2nd Gear Dogs; Ported/Milled Head; Modded Airbox: 8x8 Wix Panel Filter; #137.5 Main Jet, Viper Yellow Paint, Michelin Pilot Activ F/R, Interstate AGM Battery, 14MM MC, Maier Fairing, Cree LED Fog Lights.
Old 08-08-2015, 08:35 AM
Doctor of XSology

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanDMacDonald View Post
I have a single bed, non-smoking room I'll be in. If anybody wants to save a few bucks, you're welcome to bring a sleeping bag or air mattress and share the room with me, FREE OF CHARGE. Shoot me sn email. I took Friday off, so I plan-on leaving early Friday morning, and being up-there around 4pm. It'll be a slow ride to take-in the sites.
I'll be staying either with cruiser or Brent, Ian, but thanks for the offer. Looking forward to the trip and to meeting some more XSives in person.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Visit XS11.org too......
Old 08-12-2015, 01:36 PM
XStremely XSive

Waiting to hear from another who may come and might take you up on that offer. Should know tonight.
Looking forward to meeting you Ian.
Old 08-12-2015, 02:57 PM
XS-XJ Super Guru

Yup, not a problem. If ur still in-need, PM me ur phone number, and I'll text u when I arrive at the motel.
2H9 Mod, Truck-Lite LED Headlight, TECHNA-FIT S/S Brake Lines, Rear Air Shocks, TKAT Fork Brace, Dyna DC-I Coils, TC Fuse Block, Barnett HD Clutch Springs, Superbike Handlebars, V-Star 650 ACCT, NGK Irridium Plugs, OEM Exhaust. CNC-Cut 2nd Gear Dogs; Ported/Milled Head; Modded Airbox: 8x8 Wix Panel Filter; #137.5 Main Jet, Viper Yellow Paint, Michelin Pilot Activ F/R, Interstate AGM Battery, 14MM MC, Maier Fairing, Cree LED Fog Lights.